Management Advisory Services
What is the difference between a good consultant and a great one? Coming up with strategies and solutions that don’t just address the situation, but actually help resolve it. At Schowalter & Jabouri, P.C., we work with you to go beyond providing compliance and accounting work; we work with management to develop strategies for your organization’s continued improvement and growth. These special services usually relate to matters discovered in the course of other engagements, or they could address specific risks or concerns that management has identified. Our professionals have a breadth and depth of experiences which allows us to understand your organization’s unique areas of concern and then develop solutions tailored to meet those specific concerns.
Schowalter & Jabouri, P.C. helps businesses achieve their goals of increasing revenues, reducing costs and enhancing customer satisfaction. Our function is to identify alternatives and assist in the implementation of the most beneficial remedies. An in-depth understanding of your business operations enables us to propose ideas aimed at controlling or reducing costs, implementing expansion strategies or providing management with practical solutions to internal and financial problems. Some of our specialties include:
- Planning for businesses by determining optimum capital structure and developing integrated plans for growth and retirement;
- Structuring emergency "survival plans" and assisting in debt management techniques;
- Assisting in corporate financing by structuring financial packages for bank loans as well as governments, agencies and guarantors and in locating sources of private venture capital;
- Helping businesses formalize goals and objectives, and develop a well-defined business plan, including related financial and cash flow projections;
- Assisting in the process of recruiting and training accounting personnel across all levels of your organization;
- Performing special studies on organizational structure, procedural matters, operational areas, personnel effectiveness, compensation and revenue, break-even and cost analysis and feasibility;
- Structuring mergers and acquisitions for individuals, corporations and partnerships;
- Providing Business Valuation Consulting services;
- Assisting in bankruptcy or corporate reorganizations;
- Providing litigation support services and expert witness testimony; and
- Providing corporate governance services including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, internal audit, technology and IT security audit and risk assessments.