Small Business Services
At Schowalter & Jabouri, P.C., there is nothing small about the services we offer small businesses. We have a team of talented Certified Public Accountants and other professionals who are dedicated to small, entrepreneurial and family-owned businesses. Our Small Business Services team specializes in a variety of industries and types of business entities. We can assist you with cost-effective accounting and tax services, business structure, strategic planning, cash flow management, projections and accounting software solutions including implementation and support. Additionally, we can assist you as a bookkeeper and ensure your taxes are filed properly and on time. One of our specialties is helping nurture young entrepreneurial businesses in their formative years to assist them as they manage their growth and increase their profitability. We also guide existing and mature businesses throughout their life cycles to help ensure that their owners' goals are being achieved.
Because we represent such a diverse group of clients, we have accumulated a wealth of experience and knowledge in serving small businesses. Our clients include S-corporations, C-corporations, sole proprietors, limited liability companies, partnerships, and not-for-profit organizations in a variety of industries.
Our Small Business Services team is staffed with professionals at various levels providing a wide range of services designated to meet your entity's unique needs. We take into account your business life cycle stage and tailor our services accordingly. In the growth stage, we can assist with expansion, IT upgrading matters and improved employee benefit plans. In the more mature stages, we can assist with estate and succession planning, improving processes and internal controls and other services to help keep your business competitive and efficient. Some of our services include:
- The design and implementation of accounting systems and controls
- Outsourced computerized accounting and bookkeeping services
- Interim and year-end compiled financial statements and tax compliance filings
- Assistance with payroll, fringe benefits and other employee related accounting and tax services
- Business planning, budgeting, cash flow management and various financing related needs
- Installation, training and support of QuickBooks Accounting software through our staff of Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors
- Evaluation of existing accounting procedures and recommendation of new and revised controls to improve your internal control environment
- Documentation and development of procedures manuals over key processes such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and invoicing
- Training your employees on day-to-day operations of your accounting system
Schowalter & Jabouri, P.C. offers clients a range of accounting solutions for management issues that arise. We have been in business since 1976, and we are proud to say that we have many family-owned and smaller businesses that have been with us for almost as long. We recognize that we are a key resource to you as you navigate the issues and requirements of today's complex business environment. Our objective and practical approach will help steer your business down the path to success.